Hey subscribers! I hope you are all feeling good today!
I am excited to list ten top reasons why your relationships keep failing and I know its coming at a good time since cuff season is near. Lol!
Do you find yourself changing partners year-in year-out? Do you keep getting hurt? Do you keep getting dumped? Are you settling for less than what you deserve right now? Thinking about going back to an ex who may have shown you his/her true colors before?
Well, here is what you need to pay attention to and depending on feedback, I may post a youtube video elaborating further. Leave a comment down below If you would like this and I will make it a priority.
10 Reasons why your relationships keep failing.
- You do not love yourself.
- You are not self aware.
- You dismiss red flags.
- You do not know what you want in the first place.
- Your spouse does not love him/herself.
- You, your spouse or both are emotionally damaged or unavailable.
- You get into the relationship for the wrong reason.
- You are lacking the basics which usually means you rushed getting to know each other.
- Pride because in love we learn a lot about ourselves and when learning about anything in general, humility is required.
- You are both not spiritually strong or exclude God from the relationship.
Can i get a amen? Ayeeeeeeeeee